Tuesday, November 21, 2006

1 Reason to love Texas

I am well aware of the fact that there are many negative things about living in Dallas. As in all towns, Dallas has its pros and cons. Having grown up here - it is home to me so I love it; however, I can also see why one used to less populated/congested areas with prettier landcapes might hate it. With that being said, even those haters would be hard pressed to argue against one of the BEST reasons to live in the Dallas area.



Be it TexMex or real Mexican or heck, just Latin food - it doesnt matter. Its ALL GOOD. We may not be in the NYC league of restaurants but we do know good Mexican & Latin American food. Ahhhh our dinner was so good. And drinks... nothing beats a good happy hour Swirl (frozen margarita and frozen Sangria "swirled") and Strawberry margarita. WOOHOOO

Don't mean to make ya'll too jealous but I just had to share.

More later...

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to visit Dallas!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving!

Cyn

Tracie P. said...

i miss it! missitmissitmissit!

Linda said...

That's one of the things I miss the most-Mexican food. It just doesn't taste the same even thought they call it Tex-Mex.

Corrie said...

yes, tex-mex/mexican food is one of the main things I miss here in italy. sigh. :) luckily i've brought in enough salsa and jalapenos to keep me going for the next year :).

jackie