Saturday, January 06, 2007

And so it begins...

2007 - I have dubbed this the "Year of change." I've decided to add some accountability to my resolutions so I am posting them here =)

1. Lose weight - and this year I'm really doing it!
2. Learn Italian. I've been a very poor student of the beautiful language thus far - its time I get serious.
3. Be a better blogger. (and learn more about blogging - I am such a rookie)
4. Improve my mind. continue learning and try to be more creative. I've gotten too lazy =)

There we go. Short and sweet but really each one takes a lot of work. Hopefully 2007 will bring about good change. I am determined to embrace it and make the best of whats to come.

More later...

4 comments :

Amber said...

Wow! Your list looks like my mental New years resolution list! Did you read my mind? lol!
You are right, all those things take work...
Brava! and good luck!

Linda said...

That looks like a good list to me-I would insert to learn French. I've stopped making resolutions, really, as I hate to disappoint myself. I just try to do the positive visualization each morning bringing good things my way.

Cynthia Rae said...

I should cut and paste your post into my blog (or should I say taglia and incolla since that is what our computer says...hehehehe). It is a great list! I think I shall do the same!

Good luck with the year of change. It can be a littl scary but also wonderful! Hope to see you on this side of the pond soon!

Cyn

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Imagine my surprise when a de-lurker ends up being someone I've lurked on! Excellent resolutions :)