Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Day in the Life...

Since Cyndy let us know Saturday was "The Day of the Cat" in Italy, I thought it only appropriate for me to make a post in honor of my little kitty. I wish we had this day in the USA - or if we do, it was better known. I'm a little late but hey, as most everyone points out - EVERY day is cat day.

So with no more ado, may I present - The SOPHIE CAT


How cute is she???

1. Sunning herself in a flower pot - she reminds me of a muffin. How is that comfy? (please dont look at the plant debris I needed to sweep!)

2. Hard at work as our audio visual consultant.

3. Making her people feel "special" by looking cute when they play with her. Sometimes you just gotta throw those humans a bone.

4. After a long hard day - a cat can only do so much!


More later...

5 comments :

Amber said...

Ciao little miaow! What a cutey! I LOVE cats, but my husband is allergic to them.

Cynthia Rae said...

Your Miss Sophie sure is a pretty cat! I love the photo of her in the bucket! My cats always try to squeeze into things WAAAAAY too small for them!

Happy cat day Sophie!
Cyn
(there really is a cat day here, it was on the news last year).

Anonymous said...

I agree. Your cat is very cute.

Susan in Italy said...

Huh. I guess I've been living under a rock since I've never heard of the Italian day of the cat. Been here 4 years. Well, your kitty is really cute and fluffy.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

I think I've written this before, but your cat is just so darn pretty :)