Sognatrice put the call out for interviewees and so I responded! It is the least I can do as a dedicated blogger. In case you wanted to know a little bit more about me, here you go.
(1) What is usually the last thing you do before you go to bed at night?
Read. This is of course after I slather my face with "wrinkle-away". Late night reads usually consist of some sappy romance or funny book, so I can just relax and get sleepy-eyed.
(2) If you could live anywhere in the world, no cost/language/partner/other prohibitions, where would you go and why?
This is a very hard one for me. There are so many places I find unbelievably gorgeous. I am going to cheat a little bit and give you 2.
Italy - in a villa overlooking the beautiful countryside with a hint of sea beyond because I love the pace of life you can have there, the fascinating history you find around every corner, and the FOOD.
Southwest US- anywhere with a red-rock view in the Southwestern United States. I will admit it was my husband that really helped me see the majestic, unique beauty that is the Southwest desert. Give me a modern house with a pool and miles of glass overlooking the stunning contrast of red desert against blue blue sky. It is so peaceful, the quiet and vast space where the starkness lends its way towards so much beauty in every small detail. (and I love the food there too!)
(3) Do you consider yourself crafty? (Interpret as you wish.)
Hmm.. very interesting question. Crafty in the sneaky sense? I could be, but chose to not live life that way. Crafty in an artsy way - not so much =( I used to think I was and I can occasionally make a cute "craft" but I really have no artistic ability in a drawing/painting kind of way. That is one thing I really wish was different about me - I'd LOVE to be a painter.
(4) If you could only drink one other thing besides water for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Chocolate shakes. Because its CHOCOLATE and thickly yummy. I suppose if I was more sophisticated I would say some kind of wine but I have to be honest (see #3) and chocolate it is.
(5) The Bradys or the Partridges? *or* ER or Grey's Anatomy (or both if you like)?
Bradys. Now that is not to say I wasn't totally in love with David Cassidy (Keith Partridge). I just watched the Brady's more. (HA - as I am typing this, "I Think I Love You" is playing in my head... *sigh* David. If you are too young to know that song, don't tell me.) I loved ER when George Clooney (or as I like to refer to him, Mr. Texas Espresso #2 ) was on it, but it just didn't hold the same appeal for me after he left.
Be sure to let me know if you would like to be interviewed in the comments. Then I will send you some stimulating questions.
1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.