Sunday, February 10, 2008

On new loves and misc things...

It is true... I have a new love in my life. He is cute, athletic and a little bit slobbery (but so sweet you don't even notice). Here he is in action:


Isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen? Check out his website here (I love the music) and his myspace here. I really can't get enough of that Tyson =)

Would you like to see another cool video? LOVE IT! How do those people do that! Do you think you would freak out if you witnessed that in person? I totally would!

In other news, I usually forget about the various statistic tools I have downloaded for my blog. So the other day, I came across one of them and decided to check out what words and phrases bring people to my lil ole blog. Here are a few of my favorites:

  • "slutty names/slutty stacey painter" (are they looking for this post?)
  • "glory hole locations in dallas" (ACCKK! uhm yeah. I don't even want to know. for clarification on why I might pop up on that search - click here. TOTALLY different subject)
  • "chia seed houston texas" (have I ever even typed the word "chia?')
  • "are french mothers mean?" (I don't really know as mine is Italian. but check comments here and here to see if others' are!)
  • "mother-in-law buy underwear" (embarrassing and funny all at the same time. and hey, at least I am not the only one!)
  • "green-eyed monster activities" (random, right? are there really activities for that? hmm.. I'm thinking I don't want to know. this is my green-eyed moment)

I think I should keep an eye on those keyword activities. I didn't realize what a wide variety of subjects I have covered. hehe

Hope you're having a great weekend.

More later...

3 comments :

erin said...

I sometimes check to see the search phrases for my blog too...but these are hilarious and so random!

Stelle in Italia said...

those key word phrases are hilarious! green-eyed monster activities? who SEARCHES for these things? :)

Cherrye said...

Oh, that is fun! I might have to do that sometime, too!!