Thursday, June 12, 2008

Following the crowd

A lot of the blogs I frequent have been having some Flickr fun, so I've decided to have some of my own. If you are interested in creating your own Flickr Mosaic, here’s the scoop.

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker

1. What is your first name? (this is by an artist named Stacy Alexander - you have no idea how many "almost" naked "stacys" popped up on this search. evidently I am a slut.lol)
2. What is your favorite food? (it was really hard to decide which pic to use, all the chocolates looked so good but this pic just made me laugh)
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (honestly, i had the HARDEST time deciding who this would be. there are so many. but in the end - I had to go with JDM. I mean have you SEEN PS I Love you? if not, you are missing one gorgeous bottom. sigh)
6. Favorite drink? (how cute is that. I know, my drink is boring)
7. Dream vacation? (this thing is harder than I thought it'd be. so many places I want to see...)
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

So let's see what we get...

1. Butterfly by Stacy Alexander, 2. Chocolate Bar, 3. The Lone Star State, 4. rojo sobre negro (mosaico) / red on black (mosaic), 5. jeffrey_dean_morgan_99, 6. Gilligan the sink pirate, 7. AUSTRALIA IS BEAUTIFUL, 8. belated happy birthday miss V!, 9. velon-fin, 10. Lovers, 11. to my friends, 12. Naked pour on Cyncra

cool. that was fun. let me know if you decide to do it too.

More later...



3 comments :

erin said...

oh i LOVE 'ps I Love You'....it came on in our flight back from Italy and the guy next to me had to pass me his drink napkin to wipe the tears :)

AmyEmilia said...

Hi Stacy! Another Texan who like Italy... how fun! I came here through Cherrye's site. Also funny that we share the same favorite drink - water. I love the photo choice you made for that one. Amy

Texas Espresso said...

Erin - I SO cried through the whole movie. It is kind of cheesy but really the themes are really deep and touched me. did you get to see the "butt shot" of Jeffrey Dean Morgan on the plane? If not, girl go rent it! hehe I am a happily married woman but MY OH MY.

Amy - thanks for your comment. welcome! I hope you keep coming back - I need to post more about Italy. (and take a trip!)