Monday, January 25, 2010


**tap tap tap** **tap tap tap**

Anyone here? probably not and I don't blame you at all. 2009 was a pretty sucky year and life just got in the way of blogging. Plus, nothing interesting happened last year so...

However, the year ended on a good note with Christmas and New Years in Italy! Can you believe it had been 6 years since I had been on vacation? Or seen my in-laws?? Once I did the math, I couldn't believe it had been so long. sigh I totally needed it and it delivered!

So, as the new year has started (though I'm still a month late) I will be posting all about our adventures in Italy during the holidays. Where we went. What we ate. Crappy weather. Funny observations. and so on

Here is a teaser :) Where are we?
More later...

3 comments :

Victoria said...

yay, welcome back to the blogosphere!

J.Doe said...

I look forward to reading your adventures

Andrea said...

Yeah!!! You're back!!! I thought about calling you, or sending you an email, but I didn't know what was going on and I didn't want to intrude on you...
Anyway, welcome back!! I have some books for ya if you're up to them.
Andrea